Are you going on a holiday to Matarranya, Aragon - and would you like to stay at a fabulous farm, off the grid and off the beaten path?
Stay at Mas del Encanto - enjoy the peace, quiet and almond trees, and wake up to the sound of the rooster (don't worry, he's not sitting next to your room!). If you enjoy taking care of your own when on holiday, this is the best option for you. If you stay a minimum of three nights, you get free access to the sitting room with kitchenette - so you can make your own food whenever you like.
If you take this option, you rent the whole ground floor of Mas del Encanto. It's completely separated from the upper floor where your hosts live - you might get the occasional visit from one of the farm dogs though...
Renting Half the House gives you access to
- The Family Room: 2 bedrooms with a shared bathroom
- The Twin Room: the other bedroom, it has its own bathroom
- The Galeria: a long archway with stunning views of almond fields and mountains, and nooks and corners to sit down and relax
- The dining room: this has table, chairs and a kitchenette with a fridge. Also everything you need to cook a basic meal.
- The porches: the dining room and bedroom each have sliding windows that lead to their own front porches, all with access to the almond fields and views of the mountains.
- The dining room also has excellent wifi - there's wifi in the other rooms as well, but the connection can be a bit more wobbly due to the thick walls.
We live just upstairs so we're there for anything you might need - we can provide you with information, help you out with reservations and planning, and provide you with fresh and local produce to order. We can even serve breakfast in the morning, and will occasionally cook dinner as well.
Pricing: you can rent the whole floor from € 79,- per night, plus € 5,- per person per night for linen and taxes.
Discount apply for longer stays.
What people are saying...
Everything you need to have a relaxing holiday in beautiful Spain.
In the middle of nature, but only a couple of minutes by car to the near towns Lledo or in the other direction Cretas. Both towns are very worth a visit and have some nice typically Spanish tapas bars.
Looking forward to our next visit here!
David was here with his family - they booked the whole floor but still enjoyed our home-made breakfast.
You can read the whole review on TripAdvisor.